Friday 23 August 2013

Alia Bhatt had an Exciting Photoshoot : New Movie

ALIA BHATT HAD A GREAT AND EXCITING PHOTOSHOOT

Some of the beautiful pics of the actress are here and also news on 

NEW MOVIE : ALIA BHATT mentioned below

 Alia Bhatt features in Anushka Khanna's Fall/Winter 2013 collection titled 'Starry, Starry Night'. Here is also a video of the pretty youngster letting her hair down during the shoot.
This week on UTV Stars' Breakfast to Dinner, catch a behind-the-scenes look into the life of the actress du jour, Alia Bhatt, as she lives up to her title of Bollywood's youngest diva.
The actress zips through her day's demanding schedule of ramp walks and photo shoots and even takes time out to hit the gym. Having walked for some of the best designers in India, Alia is one of the most sought after names on the fashion circuit.


 Actress Alia Bhatt is on a back-to-back movie spree. The actress who made her debut inStudent Of The Year has already wrapped up two other films and is now looking forward to Varun Dhawan again. Just like many other Bollywood celebrities, young Alia too follows a strict exercise regime.
The 20-year-old says that fitness comes first. The actress works out twice everyday and has been working pretty hard to get into shape. The actress assures us that she does not deprive her body from nutrition. She feels that it's all about having a combination of healthy mind in a healthy body.
 Alia says that her life has been quite hectic off late and if she has free time, her priority would be 'sleep'. She tells us that she enjoys her work. Alia also mentions that her family is what keeps her focused. She said, "My family is my pillar of support. I do take advice from my parents about my career whenever I need it. At the same time, I would like to Learn from my own mistakes. There's no bigger high than making it big on your own." Of course, we have Alia talking about Karan Johar, who she adores. She calls him her mentor. She said, "I fall back on him for almost everything. I feel lucky to have a great guide like him in the industry so early in my career. He's someone I have complete faith in. I am eagerly looking forward to working with him once again in my upcoming film. It will be fun."








NEW MOVIE : ALIA BHATT


 Mahesh Bhatt's daughter Alia Bhatt made her debut with Karan Johar's Student Of The Year and now she is all set for her another venture with Karan Johar. This upcoming movie is called Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania and young Alia is excited for this movie. Alia is paired with Varun Dhawan for the second time. Looks like Karan Johar was very happy with their performances in Student Of The Year. "My next film is Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. The announcement has just been made and I am doing this film with Varun. It will release next year. I am very excited about that," said Alia at the India International Jewellery Week. Alia Bhatt seems very excited to be working with Karan once again. "Dharma Productions is like my home production, it is home for me. Karan said, 'Alia, you are going to do this film' and he has great vision for me," Alia explained. Alia has put all her trust in this Bollywood's well known filmmaker. She believes that Karan has a vision for her. "I trust him completely. It's obviously going to be very exciting working with him," she added. Student Of The Year was directed by Karan himself but this he is giving the job to debut director Shashank Khaitan. Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania is set to release on June 27, 2014.



No comments:

Post a Comment