Friday 23 August 2013

Shruti Hasan Getting Hotter Unseen Pics

Shruti Hasan Getting Hotter - Bold Pics

Complete Name: Shruti Rajalaxmi Hasan
Parents : Kamal Hasan and Sarika
Proffession : INdian Actress and Singer works in South Indian Cinema Industry
DOB : 28th January , 1986


 Her father says she doesn't have time to work with him, and truly so, since Shruti Haasan has six releases lined up this year. Her Bollywood projects might be few and far between, but the actress has her hands full with films down south. Recently seen in Ramaiya Vastavaiya and D-Day - one, a romantic film and another, a crime thriller - Shruti talks about her endeavour to be versatile, her equation with her parents and her music career.




 Towards intensity
Her role as a commercial sex worker from the red light district in Karachi in D-Day generated a lot of buzz, and Shruti says she is drawn towards such intense roles. "It was a layered character of a person who is supposed to be emotionless, given the kind of profession she is in. As vulnerable as she is, she is very complex and jaded. I played an intense role in my Tamil film 3 as well. I love intense characters, intense music. I kind of drift towards intensity heavily," she says.




 Shruti's Hindi films have mostly been multi-starrers, including her debut film Luck, but she doesn't worry about being overshadowed. The actress says, "It is my job to do my job well, and not worry about whether I would be noticed or not. I have always believed that if a film has only two characters, but they do not make any sense, then the film's meaningless. If you have a five-second role in a film and those five seconds make sense, then that is what matters."



 Instead of worrying about the length of the role, Shruti prefers to bother about playing different kinds of characters. "As an actress, I should be playing my parts with conviction, otherwise the audience won't be convinced. 



 As for the roles I would like to play, I have been very fortunate that even down south, my roles have been completely different from each other. I endeavour to play as many kinds of characters as possible," she says. Shruti is more busy with films down south, but she says she has no preferences when it comes to work. "I have a bigger audience in the south only because I have done more work there. But I don't have any preferences; I'm focusing more on good work," she says.



 Taking time out for my band is tough
Being an accomplished singer as well, Shruti has lent her voice to her own characters time and again. "It depends on the film's director. I sang in D-Day but not in Ramaiya Vastavaiya. I have also sung in my Tamil and Telugu films. I have a particular kind of a voice, and as a trained musician, it's always a challenge to sing a different rendition. The song Alvida in D-Day gave me that opportunity. I did not sing as Shruti, I sang as the character. For me, that was a good experience," she shares. But Shruti rues the fact that she cannot take out more time for her rock band, The Extramentals. "It's very difficult to have a full-fledged movie career and also perform with your band. But I'm trying my best," she says

No comments:

Post a Comment