Wednesday 21 August 2013

Neha Sharma Doll Pics

Neha Sharma Hottest Pics

BornNovember 21, 1987 (age 25), Delhi, India
Height: 5' 9" (1.75 m)
Education: National Institute of Fashion TechnologyMount Carmel School




After making a successful debut in southern cinema with Chirutha, Neha Sharma was disappointed when her Bollywood debut Crook bombed at the box office. She says she was in denial after that.

"I always wanted to be a designer and I loved clothes and everything to do with it. When I got a Telugu film, it happened out of the blue ... at that point of time, I didn't realised how big it was. I really enjoyed my journey. Then I was like this was exactly what I want to do," she said.


"I have done four films and I understand it is not something that you can control. It is part of the business. No actor can just have failures and no actor can just have successes," she said.

"I don't get affected whether a film does well or it doesn't. But you do want your films to do well as you put in a lot of hard work," she added.










"It's something that I would not have done as it is like going out of my comfort zone. But I was like if this is what works, then why not do this," she explained.


Stay Connected for updates





No comments:

Post a Comment